Obtain an exposure to gold and also be paid regular income.
Instreet Gold plus Yield provides the potential to benefit from growth in the gold price (subject to the monthly cap) over a 3-year period, whilst also paying fixed semi-annual coupons.
An investment may suit investors if seeking:
- Regular Income: Gold plus Yield provides the opportunity to receive income from fixed semi-annual Coupons of 7.00%* p.a. These Coupons will be paid on each Coupon Payment Date, regardless of the performance of the gold price.
- Gold Price exposure: Gold plus Yield provides the potential to benefit from growth in the gold price. The Reference Index Value (which determines the final value of the units) is calculated by reference to the change in the gold price over each month of the investment term, subject to a monthly cap of 5% on positive performance.
- SMSF: An investment in the Units may be suitable for self-managed superannuation funds.
- Intend to hold an exposure to gold bullion as part of a portfolio diversification strategy.
- Have a neutral to mildly bullish outlook with respect to the gold price over the 3 year Investment Term.
*Indicative annual Coupon Rate as at 7 October 2013. The actual annual Coupon rate will be set on the Commencement Date and will be a minimum of 6.25%pa.
This website has been prepared by Instreet Investment Limited ACN 128 813 016 AFSL 434776 (Instreet). The information may be based on assumptions or market conditions and may change without notice. This may impact the accuracy of the information. In no circumstances is the information in this Document to be used by, or presented to, a person for the purposes of making a decision about a financial product or class of products.
The information on this website is provided for the use of licensed financial advisers only. The information is general advice and does not take into account any person's particular investment objectives, financial situation or investment needs. If you are an investor, you should consult your licensed adviser before acting on any information contained in this website.
Issuer and PDS: The Instreet Gold plus Yield DPA product (Product) is issued by Instreet Structured Investments (ACN 140 407 558) and the issue is arranged by Instreet. TheProduct is offered in a product disclosure statement (PDS). The PDS is available from Level 11, 2 Bulletin Place, Sydney, from this website or by phoning 1300 954 678. In deciding whether to acquire or continue to hold and investment investors should obtain the PDS and consider its contents.
General advice warning: The information contained on this website is general information only. It has been prepared without taking account any potential investors’ financial situation, objectives or needs and the appropriateness of this information needs to be considered in that context. Advisers must form their own views on whether the Product is appropriate after considering their clients’ objectives, financial situation and needs. We recommend you seek your own legal and taxation advice. No responsibility or liability is accepted by Instreet or any third party who has contributed to this website for any of the information contained herein or for any action taken by you or any of your officers, employees, agents or associates.
Past performance: Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.