A 3 year investment in a basket of Technology, Consumer Discretionary and Indian stocks that works for you.
Instreet Masti Select Indices Basket provides investors with a flexible investment solution that allows investors to access the growth potential of a basket of Technology, Consumer Discretionary and Indian stocks. Instreet Masti provides the potential to benefit from uncapped gains on a basket of Technology, Consumer Discretionary and Indian stocks (as measured by the Nasdaq 100 Price Index, WisdomTree India Earnings Fund and Consumer Staples Select Sector SPDR Fund) over a 3-year period with the potential for annual coupons (4% p.a.).
- Please contact us for the research report....
- Historic performance of Select Indices Basket index...
- Historic performance of Volatility Target Select Indices Basket index...
An investment may suit investors if seeking:
- SMSF friendly investment
- Geared exposure to the US share market, with no margin calls
- Competitive finance cost: 7.55% per annum (fixed for the term)
- Tax effective (ATO Product Ruling 1/2015)*
- Walk-away feature: if the share market performance doesn’t meet your objectives you have the ability to walk-away from the investment with no penalties
This website has been prepared by Instreet Investment Limited ACN 128 813 016 AFSL 434776 (Instreet). The information may be based on assumptions or market conditions and may change without notice. This may impact the accuracy of the information. In no circumstances is the information in this Document to be used by, or presented to, a person for the purposes of making a decision about a financial product or class of products.
The information on this website is provided for the use of licensed financial advisers only. The information is general advice and does not take into account any person's particular investment objectives, financial situation or investment needs. If you are an investor, you should consult your licensed adviser before acting on any information contained in this website.
Issuer and PDS: The Instreet MASTi S&P500 DPA product (Product) is issued by Instreet Structured Investments (ACN 140 407 558) and the issue is arranged by Instreet. The Product is offered in a product disclosure statement (PDS). The PDS is available from Level 11, 2 Bulletin Place, Sydney, from this website or by phoning 1300 954 678. In deciding whether to acquire or continue to hold and investment investors should obtain the PDS and consider its contents.
General advice warning: The information contained on this website is general information only. It has been prepared without taking account any potential investors’ financial situation, objectives or needs and the appropriateness of this information needs to be considered in that context. Advisers must form their own views on whether the Product is appropriate after considering their clients’ objectives, financial situation and needs. We recommend you seek your own legal and taxation advice. No responsibility or liability is accepted by Instreet or any third party who has contributed to this website for any of the information contained herein or for any action taken by you or any of your officers, employees, agents or associates.
Past performance: Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
* The Product Ruling is only a ruling on the application of taxation laws and in no way express or implies a guarantee or endorsement of the commercial viability of Masti, of the soundness or otherwise of Masti as an investment, or of the reasonableness or commerciality of any fees charged in connection with Masti. The Product Ruling is only binding on the Commissioner of Taxation if the investment in Masti is implemented in the specific manner provided in the Product Ruling. Product Ruling PR 2015/1 issued by the Australian Taxation Office applies to all Series in this Offer. You can obtain a copy of the Product Ruling by contacting us.