At Instreet, the relationships we have with our clients are incredibly important to us. We are committed to putting our clients first, providing exceptional service and achieving the best outcomes we can.
We believe that the best results are achieved when we foster two-way partnerships with our stakeholders.
Six core commitments underpin our approach:
- Accessibility: We aim to provide our clients and partners with as much access as they need to our people including our senior staff and leadership team. We take the time to understand your needs, provide assistance and listen to your ideas. You contact us at any time.
- Responsiveness: We pride ourselves on responding to enquiries in an efficient, timely manner. We are continually looking for ways to improve our servicing offering and, for this reason, we greatly value your feedback.
- Privacy: We take all reasonable precautions to protect the information you give us. We do not disclose your information to other parties unless you give us permission to do so (or are required by law). We ensure our service providers adhere to these same standards.
- Transparency: We believe that transparency is one of the most important values in investing. We are committed to clearly explaining our products and the potential investment outcomes, including outlining ‘worst-case’ scenarios and associated potential risks.
- Communication: We aim to keep our clients and partners up to date through regular communication, documentation and research. Wherever possible, we aim to use simple language that is easy to understand.
- Excellence: We strive for excellence in everything we do. We are committed to applying our knowledge, innovation and intelligence to develop products relevant to today’s investment market. Our ‘bespoke’ transactions are tailored to meet the particular requirements of our clients.