Instreet Portfolio Check-Up
Understanding and managing portfolio risk is a priority for investors and advisers alike. But where do you find the information you need to assess risk in your clients’ portfolios? How do you stress test a portfolio? Do you know if your client’s risk profile matches their investment objectives?
The Instreet Portfolio Check-Up gives you the information you need to understand and easily explain how risk impacts your clients’ share and ETF portfolios. You can:
- stress test your client’s share portfolio in different market conditions;
- analyse portfolio construction and identify where the risk comes from;
- give your clients the information and transparency they want; and
- offer a unique service with the potential to increase revenue for your business.
Managing your clients’ expectations is the key to successful and lasting relationships. The Instreet Portfolio Check-Up can help you:
- stress test your client's share and ETF portfolio for different market conditions;
- understand and quantify their portfolio risk;
- assist with portfolio construction;
- better understand portfolio performance.
View a sample report
Contact Instreet to learn more
The information on this website is provided for the use of licensed financial advisers only. The information is general advice and does not take into account any person's particular investment objectives, financial situation or investment needs. If you are an investor, you should consult your licensed adviser before acting on any information contained in this website.